Hey everyone! Keith here, I was just reviewing my notes for immunology and had this overwhelming feeling of love come over me for my wife (be honest, i am not the only one that this sort of thing happens to!)...so I figured I would give you all an idea of how amazing she is!
Many of you might not realize how strong my wife is! First of all, it takes a strong person to put up with me for the past 5 years. She is so willing to do things just to make me happy! Don't get me wrong, Lesley has quite the temper herself, but I think that is there just to help keep me in line from time to time.
Lesley is such a kind, loving, and giving individual. She gives of herself so much some times that I fear she is going to wear herself out! She is so supportive of me in my MANY "wild ideas". One of the many things that I love about her is that she is always up for a new adventure. I mean, let's be honest here people, it takes quite the woman to be willing to pack up her things and move to a 3rd world country just so that her husband can fulfill his childhood dream of becoming a Doctor.
Lesley is also an AMAZING mother! If you have not seen her with our Stryder then you have not seen motherhood at it's best! When I look at her holding our little boy I can't help but be the proudest man alive!
I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such a wonderful family! I miss you Lesley and Stryder SO MUCH! I can't wait to come home on October 2, and just hold you both in my arms again!
I wish I had time to write a little bit more, but unfortunately I have this stupid test (USMLE Step 1) hanging over my head. Hopefully all of those who read understand a little more about my wonderful wife!
~Keith
White Nails Heart Disease
6 years ago







1 comment:
(This is Les...) That was a really sweet post babe. I hope you know how surprised i was and how happy your words made me feel. It brought a smile to my face and tears to my eyes. Love you!
Post a Comment