Sunday, August 15, 2010

Welcome to our Krew!

Here he is!  Our newest addition: Krew Fielder Harrop!  Making his debut into this world on August 8tth, 2010 at 12:56pm, delivered by his daddy, Keith, who did a GREAT job!  Weighing in at 7 lbs 7 oz; measuring 20 inches long.  I'll attempt to blog more about the birth story in a few days, but having two kids is kind of kicking my butt right now :-) 

He is a very good sleeper! Let's hope that doesn't change!
I love him SOOOOO much!
He already has his own little personality.
Keith is such a good daddy!
He is a very handsome baby....lots of dark hair and a cute little face!
Our new family....as you can see, Stryder is thrilled :-(

5 comments:

Draper's said...

OHHH!! He is so cute!! Your family picture is so sweet. Congrats!! I can't wait to see him in real live. When are you coming to Utah?

Smart Family said...

I've been waiting for this post!!! He is such a handsome little guy. Congrats and good luck with two boys:)

Unknown said...

congratulations! I think he looks like Stryder! Cute name too!

Anonymous said...

so cute! cant wait to meet him

Mikkal

Brittney and Scott said...

I can't believe you have two kids. That's awesome. He's adorable. Hopefully I'll see him soon.