Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Dream of Disney

This week we went to Disney World with Keith's dad and the Yates family. It was so much fun...we even got to take Stryder on some of the rides, like Alladin's Magic Carpet, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Haunted Mansion. We visited MGM, Epcott, and the Magic Kingdom, which was completely awesome. At Epcott, Keith took us to the Norway part where we ate the best little pastry I ever had in my life. I think it was called 'schoolbread.' He spoke fluent Norwegian with the workers there, who were very impressed with his language skills. We hit the parks hard for two days only taking a break to dip in the pool and cool off. The fireworks show at the Magic Kingdom was my favorite part (we even saw Tinkerbell fly!) MGM had the awesome Rock 'N' Roller Coaster and the Tower of Terror, which is a great thrill ride. The rides are so nostalgic and we can't wait 'til Stryder gets bigger so that he can enjoy them more. We loved seeing Keith's family and having them meet our baby boy. He has lots of love from his cute little cousins, Ben and Lizzie, and his cool Aunt E, Uncle Neil, and Papa (Grandpa Keith.)









Daddy and Stryder....at the place where dreams come true!Waiting out the storm. Gotta love it!Yes, rain is a vital part of summer in Florida!Epcott at the German section....no we didn't try the brats 'n' beer...maybe next time!Even Keith and I got to enjoy a few rides together :-)Three generations of Harrop men.We love swimming!

Aunt E and cousin Lizzie at the kiddie pool.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Hey! Cute pictures! It is so fun to see all the happenings in Florida. You asked about my collages, I use a program called photoscape. You can download it for free! I love it. It is nice and easy :) I think it is www.photoscape.com
Anyway, thanks for the message! Tell everyone HI!

Brett and Kellie Burtenshaw said...

Lesley,
Your trip to disney world looks too fun! if we end up in miami which would be fine we are definately going to disney world! Thanks for your thought about 5th. the only reason to apply to michigan is the money. Brett has said many many times that he would be fine in miami or michigan. So we will see. We find out next weekend!

Krista Adamow said...

Hey Lesley, Good to hear from you! It is definitely ok to add us to your blog. I am honored! Looks like you guys are enjoying Miami. Do you know where you are going next, or when Keith is taking the Step?

Krista Adamow said...

P.S. I LOVE the picture at the top of your blog. Very cute idea!