Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stryder's First Swim

So much fun! Our little swimmer got his feet wet for the first time today. We took him to the pool in our complex....which is so fantastic, might I add....and he absolutely loved it! We knew he would enjoy swimming, since he loves his baths, but I really think he enjoyed it even more than expected. We geared him up with a sun hat, swim trunks, and a rash gaurd (all of which were matching of course). Keith and I were both swimmer's in high school so being a water baby is definately in Stryder's genes. I can't wait to get him in swimming lessons. I heard they can start as early as six months...only a few more months to go!

Having fun with mom and dad....

Splashing and kicking in the water!

2 comments:

Matt said...

yeah its still chilly in saginaw... you guys enjoy the sun!

Brett and Kellie Burtenshaw said...

Lesley! I love these pictures! you look SO good for just having a baby! How fun that Ryder gets his first swim lesson with mom and dad! AWESOME!