Teeth whitening at the mall? I know what you're thinking; for I am a skeptic by nature. This looks totally weird and, for lack of a better word, kind of
hoopty-ghetto, but it is a truly effective way to whiten your teeth on the low-cost fly. It only takes 20 minutes in the chair under the zapper to get your pearly whites really WHITE! It was at the
Bayside Pier Mall in Miami that we (Keith, Tom, and I) first witnessed this set up and my husband, a.k.a Mr. Wheel-and-Deal, hooked us up with a mad deal that we couldn't resist. (Two for the price of one, with double the time for all of us!) It was painless, if you don't count the various "
gawkers" that point as they walk past, (just a minor bruise to the ego, but worth the public humiliation), oh and the Amazonian mosquitoes that feasted on us in our semi-paralytic state. But all in all, it was a great experience and we got some really funny photos too!

Some sexy shots....yeah that would be sarcasm.

The finished product-some super sparkling smiles! (That's the mall in the background.)
2 comments:
I see the pearly whites and they look great. Your baby is so cute and you guys look great! It looks like you are having a great time in Miami. I am glad that you found our blog now we can check in on each other. Hope you guys are doing great!
Yeah!! I am so happy you have a blog!! Looks like you have been having a great summer!! I am so excited to see you guys when you come in town. Your little guy is super cute!!
Post a Comment