We blessed our baby Krew last Sunday, August 29th. It was such a beautiful day, as you can see from the sunshine in the pictures.
All smiles!
Keith gave Krew a truly wonderful blessing. It was very special and made me think how grateful I am to have a worthy husband. My sons will grow up having a great example in their father to look up to.
Krew was a little angle during the blessing, which was a blessing in itself!
Papa Harrop came out from Utah for the ocassion. We were glad to have him here to visit!

Mikkal and Ben were also there, hooray! G-Ma and G-Pa, and Uncle Jake were all there, too!
The blessing blanket was the same one that we used for Stryder's blessing. My mom made it for him last year, and we sewed Keith's mom ring in the corner then too. Now the beautiful blanket is a family heirloom.
Little feet, so tiny and cute!
Krew wore the same blessing tux that my brother, Jacob, wore 19 years ago. My dear Grandma June gave it to Jacob when he was born. It was so special since today was also Jacob's farewell. A full circle moment, as Oprah would say!
We are proud parents, again!
I love this little man! He is such a joy to have in our family. Even Stryder is beginning to think so!
I love our family.....boys and all!


















2 comments:
Congratulations! What a sweet baby. I love the blanket too :) How are you guys doing? How is life as a mommy of 2? I hope everything is going well!
PS. A few nights ago I had a dream that you and I were shopping together for our babies. For the rest of the day I kept thinking that I should call you to go shopping. Then I would remember that you don't live here!
What a sweet little baby! It looks like it was a great day for a blessing. Hope you are doing well and having fun with your boys!
Post a Comment