It's a VIP Special Event....&
YOU'RE INVITED!
Who: Keith and Lesley's Private Blog
(new and improved)
(new and improved)
What: Celebrating the dawn of a new day
(in our blogging world)
(in our blogging world)
When: October 3rd, 2010 (that's in 1 week)
Why: We have our reasons :-)
Shameless Plug: As a VIP, you'll gain an all access backstage pass to this enticing blog. You will get the latest updates on things like: Stryder's attempted assault on Krew, Keith's first clinical circumcision, Lesley's tips on how to manage two screaming kids in Target, and maybe even our secrets on how to get fired from your church calling. You won't want to miss this!
For a number of reasons that shall not be mentioned, we have decided to make our blog private. (I mean, did you watch Oprah this week????!!!!) Anyways, we have some very important decisions coming up in the near and distant future and it is not necessarily the stuff we want to share with the whole internet world. I hope all of our friends and readers will continue to follow us.
"But How Will We Know When There's A New Post?"
Now to address the problem of how people will now we updated the blog or have posted something new. In considering how to best solve this, I figured I would make a public pledge to at least blog something every week. (Yes, I realize I may be eating these words at some point.) This way, you all will know that at least once every week our blog will have a new post and I am forced (for lack of a better word---I really do love blogging....) to keep our blog updated more often, too!
"So What Do I Have To Do?"
Here's how it works: You send your email address to me, either by leaving a comment or emailing it to me (happyharrops@gmail.com), then I send you an email invitation to our private blog. You simply click on the link and follow the simple instructions on how to accept the invite. Then, the next time you visit our blog, you just log in to view it.
We hope to see you there!
Sincerely,
Keith, Lesley, Stryder, and Krew








9 comments:
Ooo... That sounds amazing - I definitely want an invite :) My email is stephaniecpurcell@gmail.com
Oooh....me please. nicoale@juno.com
P.S. What a cute post!!!
crabrangoon@gmail.com
ohhh me me emharrop14@gmail.com
mattcrowley@comcast.net
mikkalbp@gmail.com
You know I want in!
jenessaphillips@gmail.com
count us in!! Moeal@yahoo.com
count me in... jckrroy@gmail.com
and, no, I didn't see Oprah. What did she say?
Post a Comment