I love autumn. The apples, the pumpkins, the leaves. All of it. We went to a pumpkin patch a few days ago, which was lots of fun. Stryder gravitated towards the rotten pumpkins for some reason, but he loved running around the field and getting really dirty! I love being on farms, too. Keith and I both think we would like our sons to work on a farm one day, so they would know the value of hard work. It brought me back to the long hot summer days I worked at a farm (well, a corn stand). Some day I will share all the stories I have of working on a farm (well, a corn stand).....being robbed, hit on, stuck in flash flood with no shelter, stranded on side of highway with a truckload of corn, and yes, even the time I got so hungry I just started eating the produce. Anyways, I took this opportunity to try out my new lens (new to me, bought on craigslist) for my camera. I think it is a keeper! Here are some pictures of our outing:
My lil pumpkin...
My other lil pumpkin...
The best shot we could get with daddy, Krew, and Stryder in one spot at the same time.....
The best shot we could get with mommy, Krew, and Stryder in one spot at the same time!
Love these antique photos....the wagon is a classic!
Brothers and best buds.
Walking with mommy.
Walking with daddy.
Walking (running) all by myself!
Counting the pumpkins.
Having fun on a wagon ride....
Saying goodbye to the pumpkin patch for now!




















1 comment:
Cute hair and cute pictures!
Post a Comment