Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"You Scored WHAT???!!!"



That is what I said verbatim when I saw his score as we found out this morning that my wonderfully brilliant husband passed USMLE Step 1 Exam!  I am so happy and proud of Keith.  All the hours hold up in the deep dark basement studying, the weeks apart, the noticeable absence at the dinner table, and the countless late nights are far behind us now!  (Well, at least until clinicals start, but who can blame a wife for dreaming?!)  Keith was very happy with his score, too, as you can see from the above pic! Here's to you, Keith....
FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW,
FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW,
FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW,
THAT NOBODY CAN DENY!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats. That is awesome to be done and have that big one behind you! Way to go Keith. What are your plans now for rotations?

Draper's said...

Hooray!! Hooray!! I am so proud of you!! It was so fun to see you guys.