Friday, November 13, 2009

Fall Photos!

I absolutely love fall.  It is so beautiful with the leaves, the colors, the changing of seasons.  To me, autumn equals discovery.  New hobbies, new classes, new growth.  Anyways, I have been practicing taking pictures with my awesome Canon Rebel, that Keith surprised me with for my birthday.  I got some pointers from my high school photography teacher and I think I am getting the hang of taking "good" photographs.  (I sort of had a difficult subject.....he was not very cooperative, and just wanted to eat the leaves, as you will see!)  Here are some of my favorite shots:




The next day, I convinced Keith to come out with me and be my assistant.  Little did I know, he actually was a huge help in setting up the tripod so we could take a fall family picture.  (The tripod was the easy part, as Stryder DID NOT cooperate, but at least we got one good pic.)  Keith then took some candid shots of me trying to get Stryder to smile and put on his happy face.  They are some of my favorite pictures of me and him to date.  Who knew my husband had such a talent?  Here they are:




All smiles! 

2 comments:

Leslie said...

SO CUTE!!!! He is getting so big.

Michigan Roys said...

Great pictures. So fun! I miss fall, but I'm pretty used to summer! I'm not sure how I'll do with winter.