I HEART MIAMI.....keep reading to see why.......I figured I should dedicate a post to our posh Miami condo that I completely and utterly adore before we move out to become the Homeless Harrops in just a few weeks as fifth semester draws to an end.
Dear Metropolis Condo,
I am so in love with you! I can't bare the thought of leaving you vacant and lonely. It truly breaks my heart. You have been so luxurious and magnanimous not to mention safe and secure. I wish with all my might we could rent you forever, but we just can't afford your hefty price tag, even though I believe it to be worth every penny. No other place compares to you; for your amenities surpass all. You come complete with avant-garde furnishings, including but not limited to a library, a business center, a rec room, a gym, two locker rooms, two pools, a hot tub, a sauna, a sundeck, a courtyard and fountain, complementary valet parking, 24/7 security, your very own washer/dryer, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, sliding glass doors, floor-to-ceiling windows, exquisite views of the city and ocean, high-tech waste collection, and my personal favorite--a walk-in closet! You will remain ingrained in my memory, as you have made a lasting impression upon me forever. It is almost bordering on pathetic how much I worship the ground your built on.
With much affection, sincerity, and love,
Lesley, Keith, and Stryder Harrop
(Your forever grateful tenants in number 1604)
You have so much to offer!
You have so much to offer!
Your high-rise views never cease to impress.
Your rooftop pool #1 and hot tub that I have completely taken full advantage of is nothing less than perfect!
Your rooftop pool#2 keeps me calm and serene while I swim laps.
Your lobby is so stylishly sublime.
Your bubbling fountain and breezy courtyard are a welcomed sanctuary among the sky-scrapers.
Your lightness and brightness shine into our living room, like a spotlight in the dark.
Your pool table is quite amusing, bringing merriment to all its players.
Your recreation area is cozy and sophisticated.
Your master bedroom makes sleep even more refreshingly wonderful.....
while your bedroom window grandly gives way to such a striking view.
I thoroughly enjoy your lounge that my husband can conveniently study in.
Your untarnished kitchen is a cook's dream!
Your gym keeps me fit and healthy.
Your interior is superbly dramatic and creatively artistic.
Your business center is very business-like.
Your library lets me curl up with a good book, which right now happens to be The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas.
We are all enamored with the private balcony you offer....
....and the scenery that comes along with it!
Even your bathroom is feng shui.
Don't worry, I wouldn't forget to rave about your spacious walk-in closet and the satisfaction it gives me each day as I get dressed.
And an honorable mention goes out to your handy washer/dryer combo, which saves us loads of change. (No pun intended.)
A second honorable mention goes out to your very techno-chic waste disposal receptacle, which makes taking out the trash fun, if that's even possible.
Yes, Metropolis Condo number 1604, we love you and are sad to see you disappear from our lives in a few short weeks.......[wipe away tear now].






2 comments:
That does look like an incredible place to live. I'm glad you have enjoyed it. I'm not sure my 5 kids would fit in there :-)
that place looks hot, like in rad. I really enjoyed the virtual tour. You could be a sales rep for them!!
Post a Comment